WHY TO CHOOSE NORTHWEST CATHOLIC SCHOOL
- Academic Experience: 60% of our teaching staff boasts 10 or more years of experience.
- Literacy: Through an innovative partnership with Milwaukee Succeeds and Sharp Literacy, we provide access to critical resources and interactive learning opportunities.
- School Community: Events like the Fall and Spring Fun Nights provide a fun opportunity for NWCS families to come together as a community.
- Leading by Example: Upper Campus students are recognized by classmates as leaders in living and sharing God’s message through the annual Donald Fohr Peacemaker Award.
- Extra-curricular Enrichment: 80% of our kids participate in at least one extracurricular activity. Students enjoy a variety of opportunities like basketball, intramural soccer, cheerleading, art and music clubs, National Junior Honor Society, and the annual musical.
- Giving Back: NWCS participates in the Archdiocese annual Soles for Catholic Education walk. In 2015, over 70% of families participated in the event raising over $5,000 towards improved technology and educational services.
- Focus on Health: Fresh fruits and vegetables are provided to all students three times a week, through a grant from the Department of Education.
- Extended Care: Before and after school care accommodates busy, working families while providing a safe and supervised atmosphere for students.
Contact Us to schedule a tour. Learn for yourself why Northwest Catholic School is the right choice for your family!